Friday, December 26, 2008

The joys of christmas day...

There was one thing that i really wanted this christmas.
and for once in my life.
i actually got it. XD

a christmas dinner.

a real one.

lol. i guess the one at alastairs wasn't really what you called a christmas dinner... it was more like a gourmet dinner...which was great all the same.
although the things we did together before, during and after definitely felt the part.
it was lonely not having my two best friends there. wenyu and angela both being in china.
but the guys made it fun. XD
especially all them doing their usual gay things together.
it was awesome.

as proof. some pictures from the party. courtesy of jacky.

So. Thank you asian group. For a great christmas themed night of mass hysteria and fun XD

anyways.
on with my REAL christmas dinner. XD

turns out.
we were going to go have dinner with my european grandma and some other relatives from that side.

i.
was.
ecstatic.

this was a real family christmas dinner.
the ones where you would meet up with family and relatives you hadn't seen for months on end.
and then, you would reconnect with, with the usual family christmas dinner.
my parents even left their posts to be at the dinner.
now. that.
was a christmas miracle.

the night was awesome.
we had christmas ham, turkey, salads and potato salads.
christmas cakes and desserts.
i ate till my stomach couldn't handle any more. XD

after that.
i pretty much sat and caught up with my cousins. as we did every year.

we also measured ourselves.
on the door of this cupboard.
its pretty much a family tradition that we do every year at my grandmas..
I GREW 2 cm's!!!!!!!!!! XD

Aaron, Joshua, Aliza, Me, Jeremy
to the very left is uncle michael, dad of josh, aaron and aliza and to the very right is graham my grandpa XD
My dad and his sister XD [aunty caroline, grandpa and my dad]

Great aunty christine and great uncle frank (my grandma's brother) and their daughter my aunty ruth.

ooo. XD this is my swedish uncle, uncle thomas. he's married to aunty ruth.
haha. my two grandma's. XD in otherwords. my dad's mums...
this picture took us ages. josh has no idea how to pose like an asian. tsk. XD but dont we look cool XD
me and my favourite little cousin aliza XD love her to bits!

originally, we had bought our sony camera. but. my mom forgot to let it charge. so it had no battery =.=
so i had to use my crappy 3.2 megapixel camera instead.
lol which is why its so blurry..
sorry. T_T

after dinner, we walked over to my cousins and we played cranium. lol. which was pretty fun XD
all till midnight.

and that.
is my awesome christmas day.
and i guess.
now. i know what makes christmas christmas. (refer to earlier post)
its.
love and family. XD
okay.. corny i know. but it is family and love really do make christmas, christmas. XD
so guys.
i hope you guys spent your christmas with the ones you love...
it is them that has really made my christmas worth it this year.

with christmas coming to an end.
i guess it suddenly occurred to me, how much fast time has been moving. and just how much has happened this year...
with only a few days to go before the end of the year... i really want to make the most of 2008.
it has been. a great year.

ahhh...
i'll save the reminiscing for the 31st. XD

good night all.

P.S
WENYU. or ANGELA if you're reading this.
i love you.
heh.

4 comments:

Crystalxx said...

PSSSSSSSST!!!
Anna, I love you too~
Pretty HOT cousin you got there~~~ Mind if I tag along NEXT xmas dinner? =p

anonxerenrichment said...

what theeeeee heck so many white ppl mixing with asians im confuddled T_T

Jacky Su said...

Haha what are you on about? He's got a way better asian pose than you!
Wow.
You're right. Can't believe there's only three days till 2009..

pessimistic procrastinator said...

heh wenyu. i knew you'd like josh :P