Thursday, December 4, 2008

wow. look what procrastination led me to....

okay.

so i never really planned to start my own personal blog etc.
but as i was doing my thing. procrastinating.
i saw esther and jess's pages.
lol to jess's. its so cute. im gonna start becoming a frequent visitor.
and yours too esther. =P

anyways.
i figured
you know what?
why not?

so here it is... =D

theres still a lot of sprucing up to be done.
but. meh. its alive.

anyways.
while im here. might as well blog.

this saturday.
man.
i just realised how much i had to do and how little time i had.
and crap my msn is flashing 8 ppl. argh.
lol nvm.
i feel an exhilaration. knowing that im needed.
and pain as i worry about expectations.

as they do.

ahh.
where to find helium....
XD
anyways i look forward to saturday and my failed attempts at being a waiter.
as long as i get to wait table 13 im fine. XD

...
you know what i cant be bothered with fancy lettering and colours.
so i'll leave it as it is.

<3

1 comment:

-me ish teacher - said...

LOL...

just remember to blog lah dear!

XD