Tuesday, December 30, 2008

MONDAY!!

lol esther actually rung me up to remind me to update my blog.
yesterday.
needless to say. its a day late.
sorry.
(lol. 5 days later. i post this. MY BAD)
the whole gang. in or awesome karaoke room.

jess, jeremy and esther. haha. the only picture they would show their faces in.
esther.
esthers having fun XD

kai was really pro at karaoke. lmao.
kai and jerry doing a duet!
now joey had this thing where whenever "his song" came up. he would jump to a corner and start belting his heart out...
>.>

"my song. back off."
the whole gang!!
joey, jess, esther, alicia, me, chao wei, esther, jeremy, jerry, kai.

overall. it was fun.
i even surprised myself when i realised that i could actually SING a few asian songs... >.>
courtesy of my beautiful angela and her constant singing during our phone calls...
i actually recognised some asian songs.
ah.
i miss her.
so. much.



lol kai and jerry. the unlikely couple, doing some nice last minute posing.
aren't they cute. :P

2 comments:

-me ish teacher - said...

GAWD. I miss kai. >____<

K was good today. except we had the smallest room ever. And dinner was hilarious! after dinner was EVEN MORE HILARIOUS! I shud organise a slumber party. Zzz.

pessimistic procrastinator said...

LOL
IM COMING!!!