Monday, February 16, 2009

procrastinaating... hehhhhehhhh...

ahh.
supposed to be doing my maths and accounting homework.
but alas.
i noticed how empty this blog was.
so i decided.

why not update? =D

i mean.
even tho no body really reads it
and i dont really update.
this is something i started.
and im not going to give up. >=D

soooo

update in life.

best day of my life = spookers.

god.
it was awesome.
imagine being chased by a guy with a bloody chainsaw.
even I nearly pissed myself.

nearly.

umm...
so that was like...
nearly a month ago.
*whistles*
hmmm yup.

=D

what else?

uhmmm.

well school started.
and thats pretty much where my life ends.

wait wait wait.

LANTERN FESTIVAL!!!

and

VALENTINES DAY!!

lol. i'll make those into separate posts when i have some more time.




....



...


oh wow. look at the time.

time for bed
*yawn*

....
dammit.
forgot bout homework.

shit...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anna, you write well! Come on..... blog about our wedding :D I will be enjoying it! Though it is like a month ago...>Nicole<