Tuesday, June 9, 2009

not entirely useless blogging....

well for one thing.
i should probably say that my previous post was a complete anti climax....
heh...
as it turns out.
God was kind.
XD

on another note.
so much has happened since then.

-for one thing... i've been driving.. non illegally...*cough* a lot recently.

-i got my first free bottle of beer from an art gallery. XD heh.
im surprised they even gave it to me since as soon as i asked for it, i could feel myself turn completely red, before i even drank anything.

-I CLEANED MY ROOM.yes.
the unbelievable has been done.
and yes.
i can actually see my floor again.


-i dropped my laptop while i was sleeping...
=___=
i thought it was a pillow...
so i pushed it off...
amazingly. it still works.
but my screen screws up every once and a while.

and last but not least....


-i had lunch with my mum, dad, and brother... all at the same time D=
yes. thats right.
i experienced a rare family gathering...

of course. it happened at one of our restaurants...

how amazingly lucky am i....




2 comments:

LiX said...

lol panoramic pic.. pr0

Anonymous said...

yay you had t3h b33r :)