Wednesday, December 23, 2009

oh my lord.

one thing that is super pissing me off. right now. is my stupid freaking internet.
it just keeps bloody disconnecting.
i mean seriously, WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU.
it won't even let me stay on long enough to open a bloody web page. thank you very much.
wanker.
i dont know, maybe its my computer, or the internet.
either way, i feel like smashing both to pieces.
*swears some more*
and ugh. just when i thought i had managed to control my swearing tendencies..
i pretty much swear at least twice in every sentence i get out of my mouth. and believe me those sentences are not exactly very long, nor coherent.
which is good i guess. i mean, who wants to listen to some crazy girl constantly tell her computer to somehow artificially inseminate itself.
...
i swear, though, every difficulty i have has been multiplied ten fold by this stupid pre "time of the month" mood swings i've been having.
and its getting harder and harder to restrain myself. im pretty sure im going to break something. very. soon.
speaking of things that piss me off that i know of. is this retard.
yeah thats right. im going to post a blog about you, retard. but of course you won't realise, because never read this thing anyway.
thanks btw.
and if you did, its only because i told you to.
in which, if you are reading right now, get off my blog. cos its useless to do something just because someone tells you to. there's really no point is there?
and seriously retard. if you're not listening to what im talking about on the phone, can you please have the decency to admit you weren't actually listening rather than dig yourself a bigger hole and pretend you were.
it only further increases my urge to kill you.
seriously.
okay. maybe not kill. but. you get the point.
ughh
but seriously, i am really this close to breaking something. preferably this computer.
i mean how can such an inanimate object be so retarded???? you're nearly as bad as some retarded human i know.
seriously though. for a computer. YOU ARE COMPLETELY USELESS.
ugh. now, im even wasting my breath talking to the stupid thing.
whatever.
i think i've raged enough..
and i think i wont kill you anymore.. purely because. i cant be fucked anymore. fuck i sweared.
shit.
i mean crap.
oh fuck it.

1 comment:

bench said...

and I thought my internet was annoying crapshit :\