Monday, January 19, 2009

im a lazy blogger....

Sindhuja officially left New Zealand for good on saturday. so before she left, i decided i wanted to give her something special. something she'd always remember me by.

so i decided to make her a voodoo doll!

i figured it'd be the perfect way to vent out all her hidden anger. and the perfect opportunity to get in touch with my inner female.

so.
after countless nights of stabbing myself and losing the needles somewhere in my bed sheets...>___>
i managed to successfully finish, with all my fingers still intact.
quite an achievement in itself i must say.


without adoo. <-- is that how you spell it? or even say it? im pretty sure it sounds something like that....

here's the finished result =D

the voodoo doll's front half! took ages by itself...
i decided to make the most of the material. so i made it double sided XD
this side's less voodoo doll and more "i love you" doll
lol i didn't think about stitching my name on the doll until after i had finished.
so i did this awesome on top stitch thing... which kinda reads my name.
okay.
it looks retarded.
at least i tried? XD
it reads "ANNA <3" <--- my failed attempt at a sown heart.
at least it sort of looks like a heart? =D

FEEDBACK!!


even tho it looked really retarded... i kinda started to like it... a lot.
nearly couldn't give it away.

hmmm might consider making some more...

2 comments:

Jacky Su said...

You know, that actually looks quite good.
Considering it's handmade and all.
Good job, make more XD

Anonymous said...

I think you should make me one.

Btw it's Nikki :D