Tuesday, January 6, 2009

my unexpected wonderful day. XD

ahhh today... was a long day.
left the house at 11am, walking to dress mart.
only to end up getting driven home by my parents at 12 by my parents.
XD

today i went shopping with esther at dressmart.
for me.
i wanted to buy myself a cheap bikini.
no jacky.
that other time doesnt count.


lol but you know...

summer time...
beaches...
hot asian guys..
...drool...
ahh.

i just wanted to at least look..... appropriate.
as i was shopping with esther.
we ended up shopping for everything and anything that was cheap. at the same time.
for her.
it was a successful shopping day.
she found jeans, a cardi, clothes for fei and wei, etc.
i... spent a total of.. 15 bucks? on two damn singlets.
not. one. bloody. bikini.
(seriously. the only good ones they had. HAD NO PADDING!!!)

....

and i also realised today.
that.

i.

am.

fat.

....

there were a lot of jean sales today...
and i couldn't wear a single damn pair properly.
because.
either they didn't have my size.
or...
it accentuated my damn fat thighs.

>____>

spongebob was right.
it does all go straight to the thighs.
T_T

meh.
i also realised.
i am a hopeless person to shop for.Align Center
even my ever so hopeful mom.
who had full intentions of buying me pretty summer dresses
gave up on me.
when she realised.
they
just.
dont.
suit.
me.
sigh.
oh how cruel the world is to anna. and her fat thighs.
why. oh why.

ARGHHRHHGHHHHHWRHHH...
my angry face. no. seriously.
....
on a lighter note.
i know how to say thank you in korean.
and my pool skills have improved.
immensely.
after playing another 2 hours.
this time in the city.
XD
i got a pro.
sue.
to teach me the right ways XD

hohohohohohohohohoho.

i even won my FIRST game XD
haha
i started off pretty crap as well.
hitting TWO of HIS balls in instead of mine... =__=||
but then.
after a few lessons by the master.
SUE
my happy winning face XD

WIN!!!XD

ahhhhhhhhh...
i was so freakin happy.
i mean dude.
first time i ever WON
now. THATS big...

man. with just ONE game of pool
and all my previous (fat) problems had disappeared.....=D

heh. heres a picture of the poor loser himself.


and SUE
and her PRO pool posture. XD
everything is 90 degrees...


All in all
it was an awesome day.
we played late into the night..
i swear.
blurry pic of chao wei, esther and sue XD
i could seriously get addicted to playing pool..
i finally understand why asians love it so bloody much.

ahh
was gonna post about some kinky stuff that happened on sunday as well..
but cant seem to load pictures.
cos. my laptops SO. DAMN. SLOW.
damn.
internet. T__T

meh...

all i can say is.
this a certain quote from someone.
lmao.

"i like to be dominated"

LOL.
XD
anyways.
its late.
im tired.

***YAS
PICTURES LOADED.
although..
they're kinda shit.
sorry. XD

use your imagination.

nights.

1 hour later...
oh wait.
i think the internet just came back.
there is hope yet for the pictures!!
D=< .... .... aaandd... it was a failure. nvm. NIGhTS.
for reals.



okay.
3 hours later.
and im STILL trying to post this bloody thing..
the font sizes keep screwing up...
like the middle section
is MASSIVE..
which is NOT normal.
...
been trying to fix it by messing round with the html.

only plus side to tonight. is.
i now know how to read html.
great.
just. great.
i think i may have to resort to beating the shit out of my bloody laptop's internet so it would work.
yes.
totally mature.
ARGH.
why.
won't.
you.
POST

btw. if you're reading this.
it obviously means it has been posted.
but.
ARGHH.

14 comments:

-me ish teacher - said...

[insert picture here]

Where is mine? XD

LOL.

Hamsahamida. Zzzz...

Anonymous said...

oh great, another girl i kno who thinks she's fat

Anonymous said...

This post is in between a format of a poem and a novel.

Don't worry, we're all fat.

pessimistic procrastinator said...

lol.
philip.
i love you.

haha.
joe. i dont think im fat.
just the thighs XD
haha.
esther.
you're too cool for pictures :P

Jacky Su said...

You mean to tell me that all the waiting I had to do last time was for NOTHING!?
>:(
What a waste of 5 bucks!

And congrats.
Your pool skills did improve XD

anonxerenrichment said...

what the heck why are all the photos so #$^*)%#

pessimistic procrastinator said...

shitty. camera.
sorrrryyy..

anonxerenrichment said...

................what kind of camera is this...... a 'shitty' camera isnt even this blurry o.O

Anonymous said...

It's a 0.3 VGA Camera that weights 2 KGs.

-me ish teacher - said...

ANNA!

*coughs*

Going pool later with Wei, Fei and SUE!

LOL. I'm getting pro at sitting and watching.

Anonymous said...

You only won because of this, fag :(

Anonymous said...

lol chaowei man you people need to get better cameras -_-

Anonymous said...

It's actually 3.2 megapixel. I just can't take photos.

Anonymous said...

-_- 3.2 is pretty bad, but even 3.2 shouldnt look like that