Thursday, May 7, 2009

things that make me smile

i was looking through my phone pictures.
and i realised i had accumulated a lot of random photos.
and when i say random
i mean random XD

for instance.

i love chinese to english translations.
hahaha
just as me and joanne were discussing today..
they.
are.
hilarious.

"don't five three five four laaaaa~" - Joanne

hilarious.

i walked past this sign in tai ping
and just smiled.

lovely.

i guess it is pretty furry. XD


another thing that makes me smile.

Dhanish.

my favourite scrawny black kid.

and... his awesome awesome locker lock.

locker number included as proof.
entirely unfeminine in any way ... *cough*


Another thing i love
jo yee...

she always does the silliest things with me...
and is part of the reason my phone is so full with random pictures.

only she. (actually possibly a few others might...)
would do this with me.

and help me look like a pedophile...

(i know! i actually do look like a pedo!!)

now if i could only get her to read my blog....

on another note.

i love you tracy!!!

haha.
special mention just for you...
(sorry for strangling you. i just was just extremely excited to see you... ><)

i don't have any recent pictures with you though... unfortunately.
so here's one i hope you remember from a few years ago. XD hahaha.
i hope you still have that ring..

ahh..

on another note..
quite a random note actually.
i realised that i bruise extremely easily....
its kind of freaking me out actually....

>__>

i just seem to be constantly getting new bruises everyday....
i recently got a bruise from diving to my knees a few times from playing squash.
dont ask.
and so.... as most asians do.
i rubbed it to spread the bruise??
apparently thats what you're supposed to do??
but then the next day.. the bruise got even bigger...
so maybe.. im doing something wrong...

would show pictures...
but... they ain't pretty.

and got another bruise today above that bruise from accidentally hitting myself with the racket...

guess im just way too accident prone XD

3 comments:

Jojo Cupcake said...

I love Jess's one.
"I'll give you some colour to see see" roflol we need more translations.

'HAIRY LEMONS' XD

Oh Annaliesa, atleast you can't pull an "Annaliesa" in squash tho.

Dhanish said...

lol.. thats the first photo ever.. where i look normal~ish

Tracy said...

i luv u 2!!! i'm mentioned yay!! lol i 4give 4 the strangulation....and the ring....well....in taupo things tarnish real easily cuz of the geothermal or some shit...and i left the ring out on my desk u kno...as memories...and it kinda turned brown and died...it wasn't even real silver so obviously all metals tarnish and crap metals tarnish more lol...it was gross so i chucked it...shudve taken better care and put in a jewellery box or sumthing. lol neva mind!!