Sunday, July 12, 2009

oh god.
here it is again.
the thing i dread most..
i keep trying to push it away.
deny it of its hunger.
but alas.
i am weak.
i cannot deny its need.

this need...

to procrastinate.

oh god.
i dont even want to think about all those wasted opportunities.
not to mention this damned insomnia
that i seem to be suffering from.

its a simple matter of turning off my wretched laptopconnectedtoamonitormakingitnotalaptopanymorebutacomputerwannabe
and lying on top of your bed
and closing your eyes.

its that simple.

and yet. for some reason
my brain simply cant seem to comprehend this action
to sleep.
it just keeps feeding me excuses.
again and again.

"oh its not that late.."
"oh restaurant city is back online"
"oh you don't need to wake up tmrw. in fact you dont have to wake up at all. just keep doing whatever you're doing. you don't need sleep. cos you're fucking superman"

oh freakin god.
i have the voice of an insane person.

its at times like these when i realise
the importance

of control, over your mind.
if your mind does not obey
how do you expect to even make it through the day.
in one piece.

oh god.
i need sleep.
i want sleep.
but i just cant seem to let myself.

sometimes, i feel that the only reason im an insomniac
is because
in some sort of ironic cliche
i feel like
im losing time.
and the only way i can get it back
is by
not. sleeping.

time is the only constant thing in my life.
and i guess.
if i dont sleep
i get more.
time.
that is..
yay.
this is definitely a healthy attitude.

whats that?
you think i should go where?
no i will not!
theres a difference between insomniac and insane.
...

im talking to myself.

oh god.

im talking to myself.

thats it.
i dont care anymore.
im sleeping.
whether my brain likes it or not.

D:

...
btw. incase you couldn't tell.
this was just me rambling.
no need to take any of this seriously.
and i assure you.
i am completely
100%
a okay. sane. healthy. non suicidal. the works.
i just need to learn
to sleep.
:D

goodnight world.
thank you for also being another constant thing in this life.


8 comments:

Jojo Cupcake said...

You're sucha guilty victim of procrastination >.< i swear you're the only person i know that procrastinates more than me.

Unknown said...

"oh restaurant city is back online"

LOL LMAO. Sounds awfully familiar

Jacky Su said...

Hello Anna.
This is your comfortable bed speaking.
If you don't get your fucking ass back here before fucking midnight, I'm seriously going to break your fucking laptop.
I am
dead
fucking
serious.

But on a lighter note,
Please come to bed sooonnnn honeyyy. xoxoxo

pessimistic procrastinator said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pessimistic procrastinator said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!
HAHAHAHAH XD
i love you jacky.


that completely won me over.
"coming honeeyyyy~~"

Crystalized1001 said...

Hey Anna! follow my blog ^^
I finally did something~ I think its awesome <3
It's dedicated to Jacky~
xoxo

chili said...

Beautiful blog you have:) What is your favorite cookie?

pessimistic procrastinator said...

umm wow. thank you.
haha i love triple chocolate cookies.
is it relevant?